Buck the cold with this cruelty-free, eco-friendly, all-natural, effective and flavored lip protectant/moisturizer that is truly the perfect balm. Made from premium raw, organic-certified and fair trade ingredients this balm is truly a delicious, non-toxic treat for your lips. It imparts a slight rosy tint to better your natural lip color, much like the old standby. Aside from the popular cherry, there are nearly 20 different flavors/variations: from sophisticated flavors like earl grey and chai spice to Lip Smacker®1-like favorites such as root beer; and variations of a night balm to an SPF 15 balm. Pure essential oils infused with raw seeds, pods, fruit zests, barks and roots impart flavors and natural color; other flavors are organically derived flavor compounds that are distilled or extracted. Instead of beeswax or petroleum, the balm uses candelilla wax combined with raw/cold pressed oils , such as olive, jojoba, and almond, and butters which act as a deep emollient to preserve smoothness and softness instead of temporarily masking dryness on the surface which is typical of so many other balms. The tube is mindfully designed as oval shaped to better stay in pockets and stand out in purses. Not too sweet, glossy or smelly it has a comfortable texture on the lips that endures. The balms are typically shipped less than a week after production enabling maximum shelf life and have a price point comparable to drugstore buys. All this will make you say, “Hurr… [you guessed it]…
1Lip Smacker® is a registered trademark of The Bonne Bell Company®
Chapstick® Classic Skin Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 4 in Cherry photo: © 2012 My Conscience, My Choice LLC
Hurrah! Black Cherry Tinted Balm photo: © 2012 My Conscience, My Choice LLC
- Cruelty free (certified vegan ingredients)
- All-natural, non-genetically modified, certified organic raw ingredients
- Sourced fair trade, sustainably grown ingredients
- Responsible packaging3: produced in recyclable 54 plastic tubes.
- Responsible productions and operations: shipments use 100% post-consumer paperboard, recycled and recyclable corrugated packaging; use of 100% windpower during manufacturing process
- All flavorings derived from 100% natural sources
- Non-toxic; No petroleum, parabens, preservatives, artifical flavors or colors.
Bonus: Shelf life of at least 16 months when stored as directed; certified Kosher Parve; Gluten-free.
3 When purchasing directly from the site, the packaging pouch is a reusable, unbleached U.S.-grown cotton tea bag, stamped with food safe permanent dye.
4 Preserve's "Gimme 5" program makes it easier then ever to recycle #5 containers. For more information, click here.
Local Retailers (select):
- American Apparel