Probiotics are supposed to be good for you, right? Well, of course, this is especially true related to maintaining gut health. Yogurt can be a go-to standby for gut health regimen but you may have given it up with dairy. Especially, since to-date, every alternative available has just not tasted like real yogurt. This is because many non-dairy yogurt substitutes just lack the consistency of yogurt. However, enter organic cashews as the solution: the creaminess and thickness of this brand’s yogurt definitely stands up to the consistency of regular yogurt. It is not a substitute for the consistency of a Greek yogurt but is the best stand-in we’ve discovered for the smooth and creamy variety and tasted undeniably authentic. Aside from being free of dairy, it is also free of soy and gluten and ingredients are USDA – CCOF certified organic. What’s more, it has 12 g of sugar per serving which is akin to a leading low-sugar dairy brand and half to a third of the sugar of other brands. How great to not feel guilty about undoing the guilt!
- USDA- CCOF Certified Organic, non-GMO ingredients
- No artificial flavors or colors
- No artificial sweeteners
- Recyclable packaging (easily removable label with #5, BPA-free plastic)
- certified KOF-K Kosher
- Whole Foods Market
- Additional retailers to be rolled out (as of 1/12/17)
- Due to the nature of spoilage, this product is only sold in storefront retailers.