Who’s going to wash all of those post-Thanksgiving Day meal dishes? After everyone is stuffed it’s nice to count on the dishwasher to do at least some of the job. This cruelty-free, non-toxic rinse aid, which is the first of its kind, works like the conventional auto dish washing spot removers, but without the petrochemicals. The 100% biodegradable dish washing rinse, made with plant-based and mineral ingredients (ethyl hexyl glucoside is a plant-based surfactant and urea acts as a mineral spot-remover), assists in the removal of dish washing spots and residue leaving behind no chemical smells. It is phosphate, petrochemical and formaldehyde free, and also free of dyes and artificial ingredients. This rinse aid can be used in all temperatures and works well in areas with hard water. The convenient 8-ounce size bottle ensures you can wait to replenish each month. With a mild pH of 8 it is non-irritating if coming in contact with your hands and gentle enough that you can use it on china, porcelain and silver. And, notably, it will not eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently. So sit back, relax and peacefully fall asleep with a full belly listening to the hum of the dishwasher, while you use a product that is not harmful to you, your tableware or the environment.
Note: Depending on the dishwashing detergent used, hand washing is typically recommended for crystal, hand painted china, wood or bone handled items and all silver. Follow manufacturer’s recommendations for best results. Also, of course, make sure to effectively load your dishwasher without crowding items.
- 100% biodegradable
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Unscented, no harsh fumes or vapors
- Free of enzymes, phosphates, chlorine, DEA and petroleum ingredients
- Free of bleach/bleaching agents
- Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; does not eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- pH 8, gentle and non-irritating if in contact with hands/skin
- Easy to recycle: #1 PETE plastic containers
- Gentle enough for washing china, porcelain, silver